Hello! I know this blog has mostly been me rambling about wedding stuff but we have been planning a trip to Charleston to get stuff done and those short 3 days are packed with meetings with vendors so it’s all i can really think about.
I know what you’re thinking…
I promise once I get more organized I will start posting about other topics
and I will try to create a schedule of when i post what!
I wanted to update my t0-do list from my first post
A lot of it has a least been started:
• Research bands/djs we are going to be listening to a band that we have been excited to hear during our visit!
Email florists check. Meetings during our trip booked. We will be meeting with two different florists!
• Book house for week in Charleston
• Talk to church about being baptized check! I will be getting baptized at the end of December! which leads to writing my testimony..
• Send out save-the-dates (remember to send to venue, photographer, and planner) Here is a picture of what they look like now that they have been sent out:
• Set up engagement pictures for August family vacation Check! I cannot wait!! If you would like to see our photographer’s work click here
Book cake tasting and caterer tasting Check. We are still waiting to hear back from one of the bakery’s
• Finalize rehearsal dinner plans. Not check – will probably be done when we get back from our trip.
• Set up consultation with florist Check.
• Block hotels/ get preferred rates for hotels. We will look at a few hotels when we are in Charleston and will hopefully have the website updated by the end of the month
• Caterer tasting
• Cake tasting
• Book band/dj
• Book caterer
• Update website with new information (room blocks)
That’s all for now!