Like my dress I bought my shoes a while ago.
hey – when you know, you know, right?
I didn’t think I was one for blue bridal shoes but when I saw these – I had to have them!
These are the fabulous shoes I found for a steal at Nordstrom Rack
Goodie | Badgley Mischka
They are stunning – there isn’t anything that I don’t like about them
They are a little tall though so I’ll need to practice walking around and break them in.
But… I can’t help but to have a wandering eye…
Hanna | Badgley Mischka
Pettal | Badgley Mischka
Hmm… decisions, decisions
So we are a little less than a YEAR away from our wedding day!
But we got this
To keep myself organized I made a list of what
needs to be done I should be doing month-by-month! And it’s alot… So here it goes so far!
• Research bands/djs
• Book house for week in Charleston
• Talk to church about being baptized I need to stop putting this off
• Send out save-the-dates (remember to send to venue, photographer, and planner)
• Set up engagement pictures for August family vacation
• Book cake tasting and caterer tasting
• Finalize rehearsal dinner plans
• Set up consultation with florist
• Block hotels/ get preferred rates for hotels
• Caterer tasting
• Cake tasting
• Book band/dj
• Book caterer
• Update website with new information (room blocks)
• Pick bridesmaids gowns
• Pick groom and groomsmen attire
• Book hair/make-up